Intelligent Resource Limited is working in partnership with a major client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Content Designer for a fixed term employment role based in Brighton.
We're looking for a content designer to work on transactional services that collect information online from pension schemes to help us regulate the market. You will need to ensure excellent content design results in digital products that are easy to find and use.
You'll ensure consistency and accessibility in content across our web estate and make sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format.
- use evidence, data and research to make content design decisions.
- create effective content for our digital channels, working on the search experience, navigation elements, emails and letters that prompt a user to visit the website, question text, error messages and help text.
- contribute to and use the style guides and design patterns
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Knowledge of how to create effective content for digital channels, with experience in content auditing, writing (including pair writing), user research, managing content workflow and evaluating digital content against standards and key performance indicators.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- You can identify user needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate evidence of these. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to create content that meets user needs.
- Experience of influencing subject matter experts to make changes, negotiating where there are trade-offs to be made between different aspects of quality. You can take opposing views to reach consensus. You know how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes to a range of stakeholders including developers and business analysts.
- Experience of working in an agile environment, with a cross-functional team, to construct a minimum viable product and to contribute expertise that helps the team prioritise features for future release.
- Professional qualification in digital-related disciplines.
- Experience of working with specialist subject matter experts, eg in policy and legal teams.
- Experience of designing content for transactional online services, eg digital form interfaces.
- Experience of using a Sitecore web content management system
Intelligent Resource Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email from
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource Limited is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Limited regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Contact Number : 0121-635-6700
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'