Our Public Sector client is looking for a Content Designer for a 4 week contract to start ASAP
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Content Designer for a 4 week contract to start ASAP, you will design and implement an online induction package for all new employees to our client. The aims of the induction package are to create a great first impression and ensure new starters have key important information to enable them to become productive as soon as possible
key experience and responsible
- Ensure key aspects of the induction can be easily accessed from any location
- Ensure that there is clarity in terms of those aspects of local induction that should be followed up by line managers
The induction package should:
- Be visually appealing and use a variety of media to convey the messages eg. Video, power point etc.
- Operate on a menu basis where employees only access the information that is relevant to them based on their location and job type
- Assurance mechanisms built in for critical and legal aspects of induction eg. Mandatory learning
- Links to SAP to enable alerts to line managers, especially concerning the induction checklist
- Use of existing intranet
Essential skill & Knowledge
- Stakeholder communications, internal marketing, IT.
- Ability to produce high quality interactive media for a variety of employees.
- Ability to take existing induction products but re-work them in a new digital format.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job