We are currently working on a new exciting new opportunity on behalf of our client who are seeking experienced Digital Content Designers to join their Digital Team.
The Digital Content Designer will be responsible for:
• Working on a project to improve and replace the organisation's existing website.
• Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content
• Write high-quality, user-focused content, and understand the web, technology and people.
• Ensuring you remain user-focused and ensuring that content is written with users in mind
• Making sure end to end user journeys are the to a high standard
• Ensuring the appropriate policy and legal checks are done for statutory content
• Analysing test results/ user feedback and finding suitable improvements
The successful Digital Content Designer must possess:
• Extensive experience of writing for the web
• A strong understanding of Government Digital Standards and how to apply them
• Experience in working with content publishing systems
• The ability to create content that is in Plain English and optimised for search engines
• Proven ability to use Google Analytics and user feedback to define and improve content
• Working experience of managing relationships with stakeholders including influencing and
challenging decisions that don't meet user need :
• Knowledge of HTML to manage text and link
• Experience in using SharePoint
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on for more information.