Content Designer - Westminster - 3 Months - £400/Day Outside IR35
Day Rate: £400
This role is outside IR35
We are seeking a Content Designer for our Government client based in Westminster. This is an urgent requirement with a start ASAP.
This role will be to help review, enhance and develop content on their interim Product Recall site. This work is of immediate priority and supports commitments in the Government response to the Working Group of Product Recalls and Safety and launch of the Office for Product Safety and Standards (OPSS).
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Be an experienced content designer with at least 3 years' experience in working on digital products.
- Have experience of writing for GOV.UK having contributed to Government digital services that, ideally, are currently in public beta
- Understand the current style guides and content good practice associated with GOV.UK and the Government digital service standard
- Have experience on working with user experience (UX) teams to understand the content needs of users and testing content with them, iterating it as required
- Be prepared to challenge current thinking around how our GOV.UK content currently looks and provide an honest assessment that helps us achieve our goals
- Have experience working with, and challenging, policy teams on how to best represent policy requirements on GOV.UK
- Have experience of coaching others in content design and, in particular, writing for GOV.UK
This is an initial 3-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £400 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Content designer, content design, design, designer, UX, User experience, Government, GOV.UK, Digital content designer, digital designer, digital content, digital design, digital products, manging content, content management, content, content style
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.