My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Content Specialist on a initial 3 month contract basis.
Do you have a passion for content? Do you know how to write effective help content to meet user needs? We are seeking expert writers/curators of help content for our customers and colleagues as we develop and deliver a new user help tool.
The role, Content Specialist - Curator & Distributor, requires you to become familiar with the business' procedural content as it is currently published and then curate the content so that it better suits a new user help database tool. The content covers all operating procedures across all functional areas. This is a new role for the company, so problem solving and personal initiative are as crucial as excellent content writing skills.
In this role, you will:
- Research current content and identify content improvements which will include reformatting, editing and uploading to a new knowledge platform
- Help conceive the user interaction with the content and work with technology colleagues (and others) to articulate and deliver an effective user experience of the help tool
- Work with users, other content authors/curators and technology partners to deliver and distribute best in class written, visual and other content
- Work as part of a diverse global team including line operations, compliance, technology and project resources
- Works with others to research user needs, contribute to the creation of content standards, guidelines and best practice
- Gather, organize, review, filter, create and publish content to provide an effective source of information for our operating teams across all business functions and processes
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to curate & distribute content aligning with global standards for content creation / approval to publish
- Develop topics, keywords and phrases in conjunction with the Content Strategist and others that help users find information that enables them to deliver excellent service to the customers
- Work to laid down content standards and SLAs
- Customize content as it is published through finding a unique perspective, question or tag leveraging multiple channels to maximise impact and engagement
- Regularly review content in conjunction with process owners in order to eliminate obsolete content, identify new needs and modify existing content
- Degree level education preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience working in content curation roles
- Experience of working in the financial services sector
- Excellent writing skills
- Great working knowledge of social media, web content management skills. Knowledge of HTML an advantage
- Ability to work on a diverse team under deadline pressure
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable taking initiative and solving diverse problems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'