CONTENT CREATOR - POOLE - £18 - £22k DOE
Are you a creative wordsmith with a penchant for social and design? Want to work in a dynamic environment that puts the customer at the heart of all they do?
You'll need to be passionate about creating engaging content - from inspiring blogs, quirky infographics all the way to nifty photography and social media skills. Would you be a good fit? Read below;
Main Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Content Manager, this role will be responsible for creating engaging collateral in line with the business’s content strategy.
The Content Creator will deliver precise and inspiring content across social channels, email campaigns, course materials and the web. You will champion the brand and put the customer at the heart of all they do.
Profile and role responsibilities of the Content Creator
To turn the content strategy into creative and inspiring collateral; this will include but is not limited to:
- Website copy
- Course documents
- White Papers
• Optimise content according to SEO best practise
• Comfortable generating performance reports
• Publish content to social channels and monitor for effectiveness
• Liaise with the Content Manager to get regulatory sign off
Content Creator Requirements:
• A distinct way with words that engages a Millennial audience
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Focussed, hardworking and passionate about delivering great content
• Proficient user of Adobe CC
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Personable team player
• Desire to learn and develop skills
• Experience of search engine optimisation best practise
• Keen understanding of social channels and how to manipulate them
• Experience using content management systems
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional team environment as a Content Creator, working for a company who really do look after their staff!
Call Hannah immediately, or click apply if this sounds like you
- Content Management