Manchester City Centre – Close to Victoria Station
£18,000 – 21,000 per annum + additional benefits
We are looking for a Content Co-ordinator to join our content team to support our group of companies in ensuring that all content regarding employment law developments and legislation is kept up-to-date.
You will ensure the content is correct and accurate to assist our Advice Consultants and also support our Marketing function to create sales focussed publications; and continual maintenance and enhancement of an employment law website.
The content you provide should be clear, concise and accurate as you will be providing employment law knowledge to Group employees, current clients/customers and prospective clients/customers.
- Assisting with updating knowledge of new employment law for Employment Law Consultants via paper, email and verbal communication.
- Assisting with the provision of employment law technical guidance.
- Ensuring internal tools created for use by advisory departments are continually enhanced.
- Speedy reactive summary briefings on topical employment law issues as they develop and employment law updates for an advisory and a sales audience.
- Assisting with the creation of bespoke employment law presentations.
- Undertaking research projects on areas of employment law to ensure sufficient resources are available to consultants.
- Writing daily articles for an employment law website in addition to internal, industry specific and national publications on employment law matters and case law.
- Assisting with providing speedy comment for external publications on topical employment matters as and when required.
- Creation of employment law and HR policies.
- Undertaking research under own initiative.
- Keeping personal employment law knowledge up to date.
- Updating the Marketing department with topical news stories, legislative changes and supplying content.
- Assisting with construction and co-ordination of sector newsletters.
- Assisting with creation and delivery of training sessions where required.
- Assisting in the promotion of awareness of the Group’s broader research activities and foster excellent working relationships with all departments and teams.
- Uploading new materials to employment law website and general maintenance of website.
- Be highly proficient in all office packages in particular Excel.
- Undertake any task delegated by the Group Content Manager and Head of Operations.
- To attend meetings as required.
- All other tasks deemed necessary by Management.
What you bring to the Team
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
- A keen interest in employment law developments
- An ability to convey legal information in a creative manner
- Excellent written skills and ability to adapt written tone to suit audience
- Good existing knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work under pressure to short-term and long-term deadlines
Why join our Team?
This is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in an employment law environment and be in a team spearheading the development of large departments regarding important legal changes. You will see exactly how employment law is used at a practical level for the people it was created to protect. Your technical knowledge will grow every day - you will gain incredible insight into the finest detail of the law and how it should be interpreted. You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved in a work culture that likes to give to its employees.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job