Job Title: Content & Communications Specialist
We are recruiting for a company who provides a Global Connectivity Platform to devices manufacturers and enterprises involved in deploying connected solutions in almost all vertical markets around the word.
We are looking for an experienced content and communications professional to join this brands team at an exciting time of growth and market expansion for the business. Working within a team of industry experts and pioneers, you'll have the opportunity to drive forward the company's market presence as a key member of the commercial team. You will be responsible for the management and execution of content and communications plans and production of thought-leading content on behalf of business.
- Produce industry-leading thought-leadership content for their website and media publications, including blogs, videos and white papers
- Work with the in-house team of experts to translate technical concepts into engaging content for firm's target audience
- Co-ordinate and write client case studies
- Create email content & run campaigns
- Create social media content & manage social media accounts
- Provide support on the development of an effective media and communications strategy
- Assist with the management of PR agency and media & analyst relations
Desired skills and experience:
- To have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with prior experience or interest in technology topics
- Superlative organisational skills and attention to detail required
- A PASSION for the Internet and technology in general
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Be comfortable with using video editing software
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/