Your primary focus will be to manage content plans, creating compelling content that raises awareness of the brand and product range among new audiences as well as concepting ideas that will appeal to a loyal, established, existing customer base. It will fall to you to ensure that content plans are kept up to date.
In the background, you'll be responsible for keeping the company website up-to-date with the latest product ranges and trend articles, producing email content and working with the inhouse SEO team to ensure the business, is offering the right advice to anyone who is searching for information on the product range.
To be considered, you must be able to:
• Comfortably write headlines and meta titles as well as 1000-word articles, video scripts and emails
• Think creatively, able to transform an early idea into a successful content campaign
• Communicate effectively with the wider marketing team to develop content plans, coordinate delivery and evaluate the success of campaigns
• Understand the importance of a brand’s tone of voice, with a great eye for detail
• Plan effectively, to detail, multi-tasking and managing several projects at once
• Work on own initiative, responding to changing priorities quickly
• Ability to manage a number of projects at one time, across different brands and media
Naturally, you'll be an exceptional, not to mention creative, writer, with excellent communication skills and a great eye for detail. A keen problem solver, able to project anage to deadlines, producing first class content.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job