Content & Campaign Manager
£30,000 - £38,000
Are you a creative marketer and looking for a resilient business that hasn’t been affected by this year’s pandemic for your next move?!
I’m working with a fantastic property group which has grown this year and sold all of the units they had for sale! They are looking for a creative brand marketer, an idea’s person who can think innovatively around how the brand is communicated to wide audiences and then filter this content down to all of their marketing channels – social, email, web, blogs, PR, events, print, OOH.
As the Content & Campaign Manager, you will own the content calendar and will be responsible for producing engaging content, targeting the right audiences/demographics to drive property sales and lettings, plus tenant satisfaction and engagement. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and graphic designers on a daily basis, you’ll be the voice of the brands across all channels and be a key member in providing great content for their audiences.
You must be an innovative thinker and highly creative, with a strong understanding of social media and campaign management in a commercial environment.
- Own the tone of voice for the group brands
- Weekly social media posting on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook to achieve targeted returns
- Develop and execute creative marketing campaigns which deliver against set commercial and brand targets
- Produce, maintain and activate targeted content calendars for each group brand, covering all relevant channels (e.g. website, email, social media etc)
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites to produce weekly and monthly reports for social media and website usage
- Work with the Marketing Manager to drive the effectiveness and commercial response of the paid media activities, including PPC and paid social
- Work with the digital agency to ensure paid activity is on-brand and achieving the commercial objectives of the brand
- Drive traffic to the group websites
- Update and maintain the group websites
- Research and writing of content for all group websites, including blogs
- Creation of assets for use on social media, including Instagram stories and social videos
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing and social media presence
- Develop and implement SEO Strategies
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends; plus implement the use of new technologies in developing campaigns and updating current campaigns
- 4+ years’ experience in implementing organic social campaigns and the ability to create engaging content
- Knowledge of the key social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WhatsApp, (WeChat ideal but not required) and their use in a commercial environment.
- Experience in implementing effective, commercially-driven paid social campaigns
- Experience in implementing consistent multi-channel campaigns
- Passion and strong skills in copywriting, social media, creative and digital content
- Ability to write blogs and research relevant topics
- Experience in communicating with B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience in graphic design/ video creation (not required but a bonus)
- An understanding of SEO is ideal (not required but a bonus)
- Motivated to constantly meet high standards, improve and push the boundaries through creative execution
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Data analysis skills and statistical ability to draw actionable insights
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'