Digital Content Editor
A leading content marketing agency are looking for an interim Digital Content Editor to work on-site at their clients’ office in Canary Wharf on their newly launched website. Working as part of the global brand team, the Digital Content Editor will be working on the creative and editorial development of global content / campaigns and designing experiences on the website platform.
We'd be most interested to hear from you if you have a background in digital publishing / digital content or have worked for an online content publisher, possible as a managing editor or Digital Content Editor.
Profile of the interim Digital Content Editor
- Have a background which includes some or all of the following: Editorial, journalism, marketing, PR and content
- Capacity to interpret audience needs and understand how to apply design and technology to achieve business results
- You will have brand communications experience and able to adhere and to and enforce brand guidelines
- The Digital Content Editor will be highly creative with a successful track record of innovative content/marketing campaigns
- Developing and curating audience centric, impactful content, including editorial oversight
- Ability to re-write headlines, standfirsts, summarise financial/tech articles and have an understanding of financial and high tech terms
- Deep understanding of digital channels and technologies
- Business and results oriented
- Experience in 360 marketing, online and offline strategies and planning
- Excellent sales and value proposal articulation and able to 'sell’ ideas and customer experiences
- Experience working in a CMS, understanding full technical, visual and design capabilities
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for the interim Digital Content Editor role apply now with your latest CV.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'