A great opportunity to work for a growing, award winning technology company based in Cambridge.
Within this role your main responsibilities will be to process, review and analyse statistics.
- Proactively review client’s data and content .
- Support customer activity through statistical analysis.
- Help to provide insight to the business regarding the digital behaviours of users.
- Review of content for knowledge gaps and areas for search optimisation.
- Provide regular reporting for a range of stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc report requests.
- Keep all existing documentation relevant.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Clear written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, including HTML.
- Experience of creating reports.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Positive 'cando’ attitude, with an eager and proactive approach
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as and when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with Tableau.
- Analytical Skills
- Web Technologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'