A great opportunity to develop your marketing career and join a successful team. You will be given autonomy and will be encouraged to grow professionally within this role.
A family run business, who design and manufacture their own products. They have experienced year-on-year growth and are looking to continue this. With plans to move to brand new offices later this year, it is a brilliant time to join the business.
The key responsibilities of this role:
- Update Website Content and undertake basic SEO on their website
- Undertake social media content and postings on the social media channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Blog content creation, writing product descriptions and preparing cover letters
- Assist, prepare and write email marketing campaigns and newsletters - both internal and customer-facing
- Assist with content research for website development
- Management reporting of website analytics
- Proof-reading of all marketing materials
- Write press releases and follow Marketing Plans
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience within a similar marketing role
- High attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Marketing or English Graduate (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, planning and project coordination skills
- SEO knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
- High standard of both written and spoken English with excellent IT skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
Salary on offer is up to £24,000 depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'