Electrocomponents Digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division
Digital Content is key in delivering the vision. Its purpose is to deliver amazing Content, drive business unit performance and deliver positive customer perception (as measured by NPS/EPS). Through the definition and delivery of a brilliant Content capability it will drive excellence internally and externally for customer and commercial benefit.
This role is key in supporting the team that ensures the Digital Content function is maximising its use of commercial and customer data needed to drive an effective Digital Content function.
We are looking for somebody to come in for a 6 month contract for this position.
- Accountable for maintaining data integrity between Content and non-Content systems and for resolving Content system queries Accountable for managing, maintaining and monitoring New Product Introduction process
- A key partner in the issue resolution process for content-related queries
- Supporting technical part of Content projects implementation / analysis
- Cooperating with 3rd parties in terms of solving content issues
- Experience working with data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access will be advantage
- Problem solving skills and ability to apply analytical and logical thinking towards data issue challenges and appropriate solutions
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job