A rare and progressive immediate opportunity has arisen for someone to join an innovative and market leading company based in Welwyn to support their hardworking Marketing team. Initially offered on a rolling temporary contract, permanent opportunities may be available for candidates showing commitment to the role with a strong desire to learn and be challenged.
Content Administrator - Job Overview
As a Content Administrator your duties will include;
- Assisting the administration process for the Marketing team
- Using Microsoft Excel to input manage and control data
- Answering the telephones helping with enquiries
- Writing content for the company website
- Updating internal systems and databases
- Working as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines and timescales
- Uploading content to the company website
Content Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident communication skills along with the ability to build rapport with staff at varying levels is essential
- Previous administrative experience gained within a commercial environment
- Clear telephone communication skills
- Ability to manage a rapidly changing workload
- Good MS Excel skills
Content Administrator – Benefits Offered
- Immediate temporary contract with longer term opportunities available
- Pay review after qualifying period
- Paid holiday
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'