About the role:
The role of the E-Commerce Content Administrator is to provide a comprehensive level of support to the senior E-Commerce Content Executive with the timely and efficient uploading, management and maintenance of SmartRedeem catalogue & product content, whilst providing operational administration support to multiple SmartRedeem installs globally.
The primary role will be to upload product content such descriptions, pricing, stock levels, images, discounts offers and promotions to the SmartRedeem loyalty e-commerce platform, ensuring that product content is always accurate and kept up to date.
This involves creating, populating and uploading product content files, editing existing content, co-ordinating with external merchants, checking content for consistency, trouble-shooting problems, working with merchant suppliers to provide product information in line with client and project deadlines.
In addition, you will deal with second line client support enquiries and ad-hoc operational support.
- Uploading product information in accordance with merchant information and time-frames.
- Provide comprehensive support by assuming responsibility for the operational maintenance of the SmartRedeem platform.
- Partner & merchant administration duties across all clients
- Producing product reports for category management
- Ability to identify problems and proactively suggest ways to improve processes
- Responding to client requests and providing an ever improving level of support
- To manage text, pricing, categorization and graphics for all merchant content and carry out quality assurance checks.
- Checking merchant provided information for accuracy and completeness. To provide approval to go-live of merchant provided content.
- To collate promotional nominations in line with a seasonal marketing plan, providing to clients and colleagues responsible for managing SmartRedeem store view fronts.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Understanding of HTML and other web related disciplines is highly desirable.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Experience of content management systems and of uploading content onto a CMS such as Magento.
- An excellent communicator who can work closely with technical and administrative functions and maintain partnerships with external customers and partners.
- Able to develop and improve internal functionality with strong analytical skills.
- A strong level of numeracy.
- Strong organizational skills, creative approach with a 'can-do’ work ethic.
- Demonstrable excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proven experience of achieving deadlines and be flexible to support variable client timelines.
- Effectively work and communicate with other internal functions (Design, Finance, Technical, etc.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"