St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Business Development Operations team, with a major focus on supporting the creation and management of technology knowledge.
The key responsibility of the role is to maintain the information stored within the Technology knowledge base. This information may initially be presented in the form of user guides, instruction manuals or training guides and will need to be presented from the knowledge base in a clear and concise manner.
The role will require:
- Co-ordination of the bank of knowledge held in the ServiceNow knowledge base
- To ensure information is refreshed in a timely manner and to support projects which affect changes in the information held on our services with the guidance of the Business Development Operations Manager
- To review feedback on knowledge documents, assess which is relevant and ensure it is incorporated in a timely fashion
- To add new categories of documents as appropriate
- Ensure the document owners remain relevant and that the approval workflow is effective
- Create, and maintain clear instructions for users
- Other responsibilities will include support for operational projects across the Business Development and Technology areas such as desk moves and key administration tasks.
- An excellent command of grammar, vocabulary, tone and style
- A concern for verbal consistency and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good documentation skills and the ability to produce visually attractive instructions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to gather information
- Ability to work successfully as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of computers and other communication tools
- Confident skills in office software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
In addition to the required skills above, previous experience in writing guides, structured essays, showing ability to communicate with readers would be beneficial as well as an interest in technology.
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- Communication Skills
- Content Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job