Care First Recruitment are currently recruiting for Contact Supervisors to work in various locations all across London and home counties. Contact Supervisors with business insurance or willing to add business insurance to their current policy are preferred. You will enjoy the benefits of working with highly a reputable family orientated organisation.
Your travel will be paid and mileage at 45p per mile
The Contact Supervisor will need to provide supervised contact between children and their parents and/or other relatives where court orders or other circumstances make this necessary.
You May be required to transport the child from their home to the contact centre. This is.
If your application is successful you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid travel time
- Paid for written reports
- Mileage will be paid at 45p per mile.
- Weekly payment and flexible working hours
- Holiday pay and statutory sick pay
- To undertake supervised contact for children who are in the care of the local authority as well as for some children who are adopted or on a special guardianship order.
- Facilitate contact between children and families
- Support children and young people to manage expectations of contact
- Write comprehensive reports on each contact
- Ability to use IT equipment
- Immediately report to the centre any concerns of a child protection nature in accordance with policy and procedure
- Attend staff meetings or team meetings if required
You are required to have some practical experience working with children, young people and families.
Qualification within the social sector preferred
Enhanced DBS is essential and checkable work history
- Social Care
- Social Services
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job