Contract Supervisor - Liverpool Street - Critical Banking Environment - Up to £50, 000
One of my leading building services maintenance providers is currently seeking a permanent contract supervisor to be based at a large critical bank based by Liverpool street station. The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering as well as managing a team of 16 shift engineers and 7 day engineers. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment to this, as well as having fantastic opportunities for training and development.
The purpose of this position:
- Run a team responding to any breakdown failure and the planned preventative maintenance to all the above equipment.
- Ensure all critical plant is maintained
- Manage PPM schedule.
- Organise sub contract labour.
- Organise labour and the procurement of materials and parts.
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
- Technical back up for the team.
- Attend client meetings and carry out reports
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Fully electrically qualified to recognised level. ie C&G
- 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- HVAP desirable
- Happy to work in a "hands on" capacity as and when needed.
- Able to write report and carry out quotes.
- Previous experience of supervising staff and sub contractors
- Strong IT skills.
- Be smart and presentable.
- Be able to demonstrate good people skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offers training and career development to their long standing staff. The position comes with a very favourable benefits package;
- Basic Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Great training opportunities
- Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00)
- Company pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.