Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for Contact Workers to work within Social Services in the Staffordshire area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until at least the end of October, subject to review. You will be joining a supportive team and receive regular supervision/support.
Salary: up to £10.25 Umbrella per hour depending on experience.
* To provide an efficient and effective service to designated teams within Vulnerable Children and Corporate Parenting.
* To provide an excellent customer service, displaying a 'can do' attitude.
* To plan daily, weekly and monthly work schedules and undertakes duties as required which support the vision of the organisation.
* Arranging the transporting of children to the Contact Sessions, including the collection and return of children to their placement when necessary
* Attend reviews, planning meetings etc, as necessary.
* Supervising contact meetings and maintaining necessary records as required.
* Provide advice and support to parents, to increase parenting skills and improve the quality of contact.
* To provide written reports relating to contact as required. Ensuring that the contact room and activities are age appropriate and any rooms are left tidy.
* Ensuring that all relevant information is recorded appropriately.
* Ensuring that all relevant information is passed onto the child's social worker
* To ensure that contact visits are arranged appropriately
* As required, to be responsible for the opening and securing of the building
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"