Working into the Senior leadership team of our client the main purpose of this role is to support the interface between the business and the BPO ensuring the profitable delivery of an excellent service and to assist the BPO with the exponential growth the business is seeking.
You will have a background in Vendor Management (from the client side) or Account Management (from the BPO side) and will obviously be a well versed, highly experienced Contact Centre professional – we are not looking for an operational individual.
Acting as the main point of contact between the company and the BPO your main responsibilities are to act as the key point of contact and escalation regarding the service delivery (both internally and externally), to execute a contact strategy and to deliver accurate and timely reporting with appropriate analysis and recommendations. The role is to ensure that predetermined contractual KPI’s and measures are met and achieved and meet the business expectations.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- A thorough understanding of the relationship between clients and their BPO partners
- Well-developed relationship management and influencing abilities and experience.
- Extensive experience from the Contact Centre sector
- Understanding and experience in complex commercial agreements
- The ability to motivate and to some extents lead operations which aren’t directly under your management
- Stakeholder management skills and of the utmost importance
This is a complex but highly rewarding post for an individual who possesses a demonstrable background in the management of large scale contractual agreements in the customer contact arena.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job