Contact Centre Training Manager
£45,000 + Great Benefits
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing training material and deliver a comprehensive training strategy for a fast-growing company that aligns with our business values and objectives. Your primary focus will be identifying training needs, designing relevant programs, and assessing the impact on employee performance.
As a Training Manager, you will collaborate with various departments to ensure employees receive the necessary training to excel in their roles and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Your responsibilities will include enhancing employee skills, improving performance, increasing productivity, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and development throughout the business. By overseeing our training initiatives, you will play a vital role in driving employee engagement, growth and ensuring the achievement of our business goals. An exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the business, our employees, and clients.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the debt resolution and collections process.
- Previous experience of training, learning & development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and can react positively to change.
- Strong planning and organisation and able to work autonomously.
- Inquisitive and with a drive for continuous improvement
- Team player, comfortable to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, (particularly PowerPoint, Data Base programmes and e-learning software preferred)
- People management and coaching skills
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Good work ethic with the ability to work within defined timescales.
- Approachable and able to motivate new and existing team members.
- L&D Strategy
- Learning Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'