We are a leading Manchester based estate agency and are looking for, knowledgeable and passionate Contact centre training professional to set up a dynamic training department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 'hands-on', capable and driven training professional to drive their career forward. With a fantastic foundation and a hunger to succeed, we provide the perfect place for a candidate who can roll up their sleeves and play a crucial role in supporting our ongoing success.
This Contact centre Trainer will play an integral role in developing the training needs of new and existing staff across different departments while maintaining standards are kept at the highest level. This role will cover areas of continuous improvement and it is important that the candidate have contract centre training experience.
Key responsibilities of the Contact Centre Trainer role will include;
- To influence the behaviours of the customer service and sales teams through ongoing call coaching and critiquing, to deliver a market leading service
- Working proactively to drive performance and focus on customer growth and retention
- To support the design, development and writing of training material to support key objectives
- To work with the call quality monitoring system understanding skills and knowledge gaps and feedback on output
- Liaising with the contact centre team leaders to discuss improvements
- Delivering customer service and sales skills training, to include (but not limited to) objection handling, listening skills, questioning skills, closing the sale.
- To play a crucial role in the design and delivery of the induction training program for the company.
What do we want from you?
- Previous experience of writing and delivering soft skills training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A responsible attitude and leads by example
- A positive outlook with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Integrity and trustworthy when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately with attention to detail
- Driven by change
- A real hunger for success.
You will be an independent, creative and highly organised individual who can adapt to a high volume and ever-changing workload. Furthermore, due to the nature of the business and their Training requirements, your L&D/Training experience will come from a contact centre background with a focus on sales and customer service.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service