For: Contact Centre Trainer, Bromley, Permanent GBP27,000-32,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07615
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established business to support the Collections team in the necessary learning needed to perform their tasks in an ethical and regulatory manner. To run best practice undertaking collections training workshops to continue ongoing development of staff.
Duties to include;
· To create, implement and deliver robust and relevant staff inductions
· To create, implement and deliver client specific training; i.e: what they do, what are their requirements and specifications
· To create, implement and deliver means-based testing on the above to document understanding of key topics
· To work with the QA team to discover recurring trends in call quality failures and create workshops around them.
· To work with the compliance manager to ensure that all regulatory training is up to date in a timely fashion.
· To ensure that a log of all training is kept and dated, highlighting annual anniversary training that needs to be undertaken
· To live coach during campaigns when no sessions are scheduled
· To identify different learning styles and tailor individual specific training modules
· To identify and communicate upwards with regards to concerns over an individual and their capacity to perform the role, both during and post probation.
· Previous experience of training/support function
· Previous experience of working in a busy environment and working to tight deadlines
· Ability to assimilate and dissect information in a clear and concise manner that can be presented to collectors
· An understanding of the clients industry sector and collections process (desirable)
· Familiar with FCA and Data Protection Act compliance requirements
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to relate to colleagues in a confident and professional manner
· Good problem-solving skills
· Must be organised, methodical and accurate
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Ability to work without close supervision
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
· IT literate including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Ability to think ahead and use initiative
· Ability to communicate courteously in a clear and concise manner with both clients and
· Excellent time management skills
· Conscientious and common-sense approach to work
· High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'