Alfred Recruitment is currently sourcing an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager based in the Heart of Bristol near Cabot Circus.
With a passion for people and customers, you'll develop, engage and motivate your team to deliver service excellence in line with our client’s service vision and ensure that customer queries are resolved efficiently and first time every time.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Drive high performance through creating and executing team performance improvement plans
- Reward and recognise excellence and take opportunities to celebrate success with the team
- Be present with the team and drive performance through team meetings and incentives
- Create a work environment where people can develop and succeed through development planning sessions
- Provide clear team objectives being responsible for ensuring the teams remains motivated whilst keeping to company SLA's and KPI's
- Keep abreast of company information and developments in the wider contact centre industry to contribute new ideas that will deliver business value
To be great in this role……
Alfred is looking for someone who can encourage others and to think differently, you will need experience of working within a high-performance environment and have the necessary skills to manage performance effectively, handle conflict confidently and influence others effectively using a variety of approaches.
In addition, we are looking for the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a Contact Centre service environment, providing customer excellence
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating a team to achieve targets
- Ability to motivate others to achieve a common purpose and celebrate team successes
- Active listening skills
- Excellent coaching skills to develop people effectively
- Ability to develop solutions that meet emerging customer needs
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to champion change and continuous learning
- Client facing abilities
The ultimate goal is to deliver customers world class customer service.
To be considered for this Contact Centre Team Managers role, you will need to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Work load management.
- Leading and managing a team of Advisors in a contact centre-based environment.
- 121 coaching, preparing and delivering development plans
- Absence Management
- Managing behaviours and maintaining professional boundaries
- Client facing abilities
- Conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing whilst being able to work within procedures on job aspects that deal with standards and quality.
Benefits of becoming the Contact Centre Team Managers:
- 25 days' holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing development training.
- Great transport links, within close proximity of Temple Meads train station.
- Company perks website with discounts available to company employees.
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care scheme
Salary: Up to £25k dependent on experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the above position, please forward your CV to one of our Consultants who will be more than happy to assist.
In line with GDPR Regulations, and 'By applying for a job through Alfred Recruitment LLP’ you agree that we will process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We will have access to yourpersonal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We will retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we will share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We will not share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent. We will retain your information if you are unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Management
- KPI implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'