R13 recruitment are assisting a leading, national organisation in their recruit for a Team Manager to set up call centre operations in new Ipswich based offices. This brand new opportunity has become available due to continued company growth and success. Reporting directly to the Head of Contact Centre, you will be responsible for developing and managing a team of outbound call centre agents, who will re-engage with existing customers to identify additional needs and discuss current promotions.
Duties to include:
- Support initial operational set up of contact centre, with support from Head Office teams.
- Developing a strong team of agents through recruitment and retention strategies.
- Day to day management of a team of outbound call centre agents.
- Undertaking inductions, training and mentoring of team members to optimise customer service and performance.
- Carrying out regular 121 meetings and coaching and development sessions.
- Ensuring agents are working to regulatory guidelines, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Monitoring performance, recognising issues, providing integral support, training and guidance.
- Reviewing reports and call QA to identify potential development areas within the team.
- Creating and running incentive schemes to motivate agents to achieve targets / objectives.
- Tracking and managing absence.
- Co-ordinating shift patterns within your team to meet the needs of the business.
- Contributing to weekly conference calls and monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Developing in depth knowledge of company promotions, products and services.
You will have/be:
- An experienced Team Manager, with exposure of working in a call centre environment.
- A track record of managing a successful team within a sales environment is desirable.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with the ability to positively influence and motivate a team.
- Excellent decision making abilities, with kudos to see through.
- A confident and engaging communicator across all levels.
- Good ICT skills and have had exposure to contact centre tools and reporting facilities.
- Outcome focused and highly driven approach to work.
- Dedication to deliver excellent levels of service.
Working from newly refurbished offices based close to central Ipswich, you will be working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Thursday 11am - 8pm, Friday 9am - 1pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm on a rota basis. Offered salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE plus a comprehensive benefits package including; 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + free day for your birthday and a company pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Contact Centre
- Team Leader
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job