On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an experienced Team Manager, to support their expanding Out of Hours Customer Service function.
You will need to be a good communicator with strong leadership and people development skills.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Contact Centre experience in both an outbound and inbound environment
• The ability to lead and coach a team of Customer Service Advisor’s daily
• Able to handle a range of enquiries across three main service areas
• Provide a high level of service and maintain/develop rapport with our clients.
• Ensure that both company and client KPI’s and PI’s are achieved
• Take appropriate action to maintain and improve the performance of your team.
• Provide clear and strong direction to the agents at all times.
• Encourage & develop team members to their full potential.
• Attend client meetings where appropriate
We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have previous experience within a Social Care environment.
To apply, in the first instance, please send a copy of your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.