Contact Centre Team Manager - John Lewis, Sitel
Sitel Exeter are now recruiting a Team Manager to work on behalf of John Lewis!
Team Manager Opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic, solution focused Team Manager to join our largest clients team. This is an exciting new role working on behalf of the award winning national retailer. This is a great opportunity to work as part of successful call centre, affecting change and adding value to our business.
We are a leading global Company part of the Acticall Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for day to day management by providing clear and strong direction to your team in order to meet and exceed Campaign's and Sitel's business objectives by ensuring that key operational and quality metrics are constantly achieved.
- Provide effective leadership, development and coaching for your team
- Complete daily KPI measurements and act upon recommendations and action plans to improve off-target performance raising significant issues with the Operations Manager
- Work as part of the Management team to develop opportunities for improvements
- Deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence
- Complete MI reports
- Assist with the recruitment, selection, induction training and on-going skills development for all members of the campaign, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics for your team
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where employees are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company; ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem solving skills
- Proven analytical skills
- People Management Experience
- Managing metrics and complex work stream
If this sounds like you then look no further and apply below with your CV and a few lines about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Customer Service
- Performance Metrics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'