Salary: £24,000-£30,000 plus generous quarterly bonus scheme & benefits package
Role: Permanent (37.5 hours – Variable Shift Pattern)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading home appliance manufacturer, they are looking for a skilled Contact Centre Team Leader who will support the delivery of a successful Aftermarket Team.
This is a new and exciting role with the business as our client transforms their business with the launch of an exciting new Aftermarket Sales Team.
The role of the Contact Centre Team Leader will be to coach, lead and develop a team of call centre representatives to deliver excellent customer service.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they are making significant investments into their customer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support customers.
- You will be a passionate coach and motivator
- A person who makes it happen, with a focus on execution and driving results
- Customer focused with a passion for improving a customer’s journey
- Track record of leadership success within customer service and sales environments, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering others to be high performers
- Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong consumer centric approach
- Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm to support the delivery of new products and services as they are launched
- Manage a team of 10-15 Call Centre Sales Agents and a Quality Analyst
- Implement routine 121 coaching sessions with all team members to ensure call quality is maintained at a high standard
- Conduct motivational team briefings designed to deliver important updates and keep the team focused on delivering KPI's
- Work with the Quality analyst to ensure the team is resourced to answer inbound calls at peak times
- Manage workflows keeping agent utilisation high when call queues are quiet
- Undertake recruitment and performance management as required
- Complete appraisals and reviews as set out by the organisation
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Bedford
KEY WORDS: Sales, Telesales, Customer Service, Aftersales, Retail, Appliances, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Web: /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'