Contact Centre Team Leader
£30,000 - £34,000 p.a. 12mth FTC
- Do you have the ability to motivate a team to achieve great success?
- Are you looking for a new role where you develop and enhance your career within a large organisation?
- Do you want to step into a new role within a business that genuinely care about their employees?
Eileen Richards Recruitment is working with one of our reputable and thriving clients based in Leicestershire. Our client is a leading Midlands Business in their industry who has been highly successful over the past 30 years and has really taken their industry by storm.
Our client is now looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader to lead a team to deliver individual and team quantitative and qualitative performance targets, driving performance through excellent customer service, identifying opportunities to add value to the business through both sales and service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate workloads to ensure maximum productivity as measured through agent availability metrics.
- Motivate, coach and develop all team members through planned call monitoring, evaluation sessions, one to one’s, coaching and feedback with remote and side by side monitoring.
- Identify knowledge and skills gaps and work alongside the contact centre trainer to ensure that training is delivered to the team.
- Conduct annual appraisals, setting and agreeing objectives and targets.
- Conduct Quality Audits across the customer service team, providing feedback to agents and managers with a view to improving customer service and first time resolution.
- Ongoing evaluation against agreed objectives.
- Conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings within the Company’s guidelines
- Developing a performance orientated culture.
- Demonstrates an ability to engage with all members of their team.
- Supports the contact centre manager to deliver business objectives.
- Act as the first stage escalation point for customer complaints.
- Identify improvements in current processes to support the development of the customer service delivery.
- An advocate of the company behaviours and values and proactively embed this within your team.
- Support the other customer service team managers and commercial team managers when necessary.
- It is a mandatory requirement that the applicant has direct experience as a team manager in a contact centre environment
- Proven time and people management skills
- Proven experience of people development
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to balance business needs with the customers needs
- Will posses expertise in all customer service related duties
- Self motivated and ability to motivate others
- Positive change management experience
- Challenges the norm & has a proactive problem solving mentality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Posses excellent leadership skills
- A responsible attitude and leads by example with the ability to work effectively within a team
- Is customer-focused, wants to please customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Integrity and trustworthy when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Demonstrates assertiveness when required
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- Able to negotiate and use influencing skills in difficult situations
- Excellent questioning skills and ability to maximise on sales opportunities
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works in the best interest of both customer and company
- PC literate in MS Office and familiar with customer management systems (e.g. CODAS), must be able to create reports in excel.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'