We are recruiting a Contact Centre Team Leader in Luton for an international company that operates a well-known brand, providing services across the breadth of the UK. Working at their regional headquarters in Luton where their contact centre of circa 30 staff is based, the Customer Support Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with the operation of the multi-channel contact centre through effective people management and exceptional customer service. We are seeking candidates with previous customer service and team leading experience from within a contact centre or customer service department.
This is a full time, permanent Monday-Friday position
You must have experience within the call centre contact centre environment to be considered for this role
Duties to include:
- Demonstrating exemplary standards of performance for advisors
- Delivering on KPI's and SLA's daily
- Managing a team of Customer Service Advisors (multi-channel including social media)
- With proven leadership skills you will be expected to drive performance/resolution through others.
- Drive first time resolution of customer queries and complaints wherever possible
- Ensuring a highly efficient and professional level of responses that reflects the vision of the business and promotes a positive view of the organisation across all channels
- Proactively monitoring and scheduling workload and workflow daily within the department to ensure delivery of agreed service standards across all channels
- Acting as the first point of contact for advisors needing assistance with contact resolution
- Being the point of contact for any escalated customer queries/complaints
- Implementing and carrying out quality control checks ensuring all customers interactions are of the highest standard
- Ensuring any staff issues are dealt with in accordance with company procedures
- Manage Director escalations in the CRM and provide/draft suitable responses
- Actively using customer concerns and feedback to enable learning and improved ways of working
- Managing the training and development for new and existing staff
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Upholding, safeguarding and promoting the reputation and values of the organisation throughout all internal and external business relationships and activities
- Contact centre/ Call Centre experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a senior (team leader, supervisory) position within a contact centre / customer services environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication, organisational, motivational and planning skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a contact centre environment and in line with the organisational vision
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a calm, patient and effective way
- A strong understanding of the use of technology in a contact centre to how technology can aid the customer services process
- Experience of managing change effectively to meet organisational goals
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job