Contact Centre Team Leader
Job Reference Number - JA6794ER
Location - Airdrie
Salary & Benefits - Up to £22,000 + OTE + benefits
CCA Recruitment Group are delighted to be representing a worldwide leader outsourced customer experience management, to seek out passionate, inspirational and experienced Team Leaders to join their team.
Our client is represented in 74 countries all over the world and pride themselves in the success of their mission to transform passion into excellence, and delivering the optimum service to their employees, clients, customers, communities and shareholders.
As a Team Leader you will lead, motivate, support and drive the performance of your advisors within a fast paced, dynamic call centre environment.
Key requirements for the role:
- Lead a team of advisors to deliver amazing results through great customer service
- Engage, motivate and inspire your team to always give their very best
- Under your exceptional leadership, your teams will have what it takes to understand the customers' needs
- Enable your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching, performance improvement and continuous development
- By demonstrating a passion, you will ensure your team are fully informed about the innovative products and excellent services available to customers, while working within a compliant environment
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A proven track record of demonstrable team leadership and team management skills is essential
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service through effective people management
- A positive and energetic approach to drive company and client requirements
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role apply now with your current CV, or email for a confidential chat.
- Team Leader Manager Supervisor