Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- You are required to work 37.5 hours per week, and must be fully flexible.
- Training is 3 weeks (Monday- Fri 09:00am - 17:30pm)
- Start Date - ASAP
If interested please APPLY NOW!