Team Manager - Contact Centre, Avonmouth, Bristol- We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager to join our established Client to work within their service centre in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic and vibrant business.
The Team Manager will need to demonstrate authentic leadership to a team driving an appropriate culture across the business. You will be responsible for creating a bold and dynamic environment through pro-active coaching and a hands on approach to people management, guiding your team to achieve business targets and support their ongoing development.
The Team Manager role offers a GOOD BASIC SALARY WITH OPPORTUNITY TO EARN BONUS
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for the Team Manager Role
- Support your team to enable them to provide exceptional internal & external customer service, to maintain high levels of team member motivation and morale.
- Building positive relationships across the team; creating an environment that will facilitate strong performance and increase profitability.
- Regularly meeting and communicating to engage and motivate individuals to achieve specific, agreed targets.
- Accountable for monitoring & managing performance to keep the team on track, recognise achievements and tackle underperformance.
- The Team Manager is responsible for training and developing to equip the team with the skills, knowledge and behaviors required to deliver their duties effectively.
- Structuring & organising team activities to ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively and meet changing circumstances
- To work in line with the department’s service level agreements and highlight any issues or concerns that may jeopardise the delivery of the service.
- Implement corrective action to resolve any issues & concerns
- Identify cases which could potentially result in a complaint and where necessary implementing a solution to minimise any reoccurrence
- To manage the expectations of our clients at operational level, minimising escalations.
- Successfully manage sickness and disciplinary situations within the team in line with HR policy.
- Staying up to date with new initiatives and development to interpret and pass on new processes, technical developments, clients and organisational developments.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the business and industry to support commercially aware strategic decisions.
- Comply with all relevant legislative and legal requirements, including industry regulations, employment law, Data Protection and Health and Safety.
PERSON SPECIFICATION for The Team Manager
- Proven track record of effective people management skills/ Team Manager experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of working within a fast paced customer service role in a changing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of utilising Microsoft Excel in a commercial environment
- Experience of Data/MI analysis.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Ability to create and maintain a motivated working environment whilst always leading by example
- Experience of working in a customer care orientated environment, including complaint handling.
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year OTE
Full Time permanent contract.
Please contact Rachel for more information