Sales Team Leader
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Team Leader to work for my client based in Warrington
This is a full time permanent position
Management, coaching & development for a team of 15 inbound sales agents, dealing with new business and some basic Customer Service enquiries. As a motivational leader you will be expected to deliver sales results in line with KPIs and drive a culture of High Performance
The role will require a high standard of coaching and development for all team members, to provide an extremely positive and friendly customer experience, aligned to the client's brand
This role will also require a high level of interaction with client stakeholders both verbally and in written communication
Salary: £24,000 (Realistic OTE £28,000 - £30,000)
- A proven track record of understanding customers' needs and delivering sales through excellent customer service
- Analysis of team MIS and reporting to understand competency shortfalls for agents
- Coaching/developing team for sales and soft skills with a strong focus on customer experience, mitigating competency shortfalls
- Management of documentation of all coaching/development support for each team member
- Management and delivery of solutions within framework for quality standards
- Strong professional oral communication skills
- Proficient data analysis to ensure management and delivery of KPI and KRA's
- Proven track record of prioritising and managing own workload in a demanding environment.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible, if you wish to apply for this role please apply today to avoid disappointment.
Please note Rullion are acting as a recruitment agency for his role. If this role is not what you are looking for but would like to discuss other opportunities we have available please get in touch and one of our specialist recruiters will be more than happy to help you.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job