This great opportunity will not only give you the chance to progress your career as a Contact Centre Team Leader within their new Live Chat team but to also shape the future of their business!
What will I be doing in my new role?
Joining the our client as a Contact Centre Team Leader, you will effectively lead, coach, support and develop your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. On a daily basis, you will:
- Meet and exceed challenging business goals and consistently deliver service level targets, ensuring that individual, departmental and business objectives and compliance requirements are met
- Lead and support your team to deliver these requirements across multiple customer channels across social media, web chat, email, mobile phone applications and telephony
- Work across all internal and external stakeholders to the highest standards
In this role, you will be required to be flexible to work shifts between Monday - Sunday 0800 - 2100.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have proven experience working within a customer service environment in a Team Leader or Supervisory position, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of and leading a team working with new technologies, including web chat, social media, mobile phone applications and telephony within a fast paced contact centre environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent prioritisation and planning skills
A few reasons why their Contact Centre Team Leader love working here:
- Competitive salary of circa £28,848
- Full training and support throughout your career
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
- Private Healthcare
About your new employer
Our client is a large international services company based on the south coast. They are Investors in People Gold accredited and have recently won the health and wellbeing award. They are committed to employee engagement and development.
Their daily activities are also driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, they want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Contact Centre Team Leader.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"