Contact Centre Team Leader Maternity Cover Ashford
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a very successful established client in Ashford, Kent who are now looking for experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to cover a 9 month Maternity Contract based in Ashford. Through regular coaching and monitoring you will drive efficiency and the provision of excellent customer service for all clients handled.
Are you Credibility to forge effective internal and external working relationships? Adaptability when learning new and contemporary approaches in training and can promote change in a positive way. Commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service at the highest level?
The Main Purpose of this ROLE!
You will be providing professional first line support to the team, and to ensure that inbound calls are answered , that daily workload is managed within the required SLA’s and that agent action is made of best use at all time.
You will be liaising with Managers, Clients, Warehouse & Account Executives as well as all members of the Contact Centre as well as Senior Team to ensure that the team is managed in a way that compliments other Contact Centre and companywide activities.
All About the ROLE!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports as requested such as daily productivity results, concerns or training, system issues affecting performance
- Allocate and monitor daily workload, monitor management systems, ensure that inbound calls are answered within the required SLA’s Planning & Scheduling Rotas and work as requested
- Assisting with any team queries, Taking over a difficult call or dealing with a more complex issue. Monitor agent queries to identify any knowledge gaps, training requirements or development issues..
- Updating team with internal information as well as daily meetings with other members of the senior team. To liaise with internal departments
- Monitoring staff at regular intervals to ensure that they are maintaining set targets
- Identifying skill gaps or productivity issues that may result in targets not being met. Identifying processing trends within the team to ensure that work is being carried out in a way that results in the most effective and efficient processing
- Identifying ways in which the daily procedures can be enhanced to improve performance
- Agent Coaching/Appraisals
- Provide absence cover and general support for other Contact Centre positions depending upon the operational needs at the time.
- Regular workstation checks to ensure that staff is undertaking good housekeeping practices.
All About YOU!
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Experience in team management
- Aptitude to work on own initiative and as a member of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comprehensive understanding of when to escalate any issues that arise to your line manager
- Effective written communication skills - with an emphasis on professional email and letter writing
- Good IT Skills, including word, excel and the Contact Centre’s various processing systems
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload in line with operational needs
- Analytical problem solving
- Excellent call handling skills
Hours: A flexi 40 hour weekly shift pattern, covering the Contact Centre opening and closing times which are Monday to Sunday - 8.00am to 21.00pm.
Pay rate: £10.87 an hour.
- Call Centre
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job