Mercury Talent talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Contact Centre team leader based in a well established FCA compliant organisation based in central Guildford.
The Contact centre team leader will part of the Quality Assurance team and would be responsible for compliance and internal audit and control within a FCA regulated environment.
The Contact Centre team leader would be responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreement SLA for the company's clients within the FCA banking industry.
The Contact Centre Team leader Role:
- You will be responsible for the internal audit process
- Call monitoring of various departments to check quality and adherence to SLA, and FCA standards.
- Identify, and report trends in customer experience to improve the the quality and develop training for staff to perform to a higher level.
- Review the online cases end to end Customer journeys to ensure a fair Customer outcome.
- Monitoring the achievement and performance of staff
- Collate, analysis and reporting accurate audit results. Informing Team managers and Operation Manager of results and conclusions
- Feedback reporting to individual staff
- Providing Audit, Compliance and Quality information for specific banking client requirements
- Pro-actively looking into GDPR or any legislation that might have an impact on Quality Assurance.
- If you have any experience within in Audit, Quality, Compliance or Monitoring that would be a distinct advantage.
If you a looking for a role with a very stable organisation and you have Contact centre team leader experience and you are interested in compliance, audit and quality then please contact Mercury Talent today?
- Customer Service
- Internal Audit
- Quality Assurance
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job