Contact Centre Support Advisor
Salary: £23-25,000 plus amazing Benefits - Available to work Monday - Friday 08.30-17.30 weekly
Location: St Albans
My client is looking for an experienced helpdesk call handler to join their contact centre to handle incoming calls and queries and to carry out all specified administrative tasks, for example data entry, scheduling events, processing invoices and liaising with external/internal suppliers.
- To ensure that telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently, ensuring that Call Targets and Quality Targets are met.
- To ensure that new Repair and Maintenance jobs are progressed in line with Contractual KPI’s.
- To ensure that all jobs are progressed throughout the shift in order and in line with KPI’s.
- Be fully aware of all company policies and procedures
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- To act in a manner which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks are achieved within the set time-scales.
- To carry out any other duties above standard duties including deputising in other roles where required.
- Recognise and value the importance of diversity of thought and each person’s unique contribution to the team and group, regardless of the individual’s background. Treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker and independently
- Great Customer Service
- Previous experience in a customer call centre
- Good degree of computer literacy
- Experience in high demand Customer Service
- Opportunity for overtime to assist in various contract elements
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook /excel /word
- Training will be given on in house FM system (very user friendly)
- Ability to multi-task
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job