The job holder will work within established guidelines for day to day processes to resolve escalated issues, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
The job holder activity is focused on completing the customer journey and to create and consistently deliver a 'best in class’ omni channel experience.
The job holder will be expected to implement and deliver the operation plan for the Centre and develop the team under the guidance of the CCOM and other Managers.
The job holder will be expected to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency in conjunction with the CCOM enabling the team to deliver the plan
To support the CCOM in the development of a Team of Customer Account Managers, into Account Managers capable of delivering within an onmi-channel role
Who are we?
We are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties that are predominantly run as leased and tenanted pubs. We aim to partner with entrepreneurs passionate about pubs, by granting leases and tenancies to the best publicans. We recruit high quality, commercially minded managers for our managed pubs, as well as collaborating with experienced experts in the pub industry.
Our people are talented in a wide range of disciplines and our shared values of respect, service, innovation, collaboration and drive for results help guide us in the work we do every day and how we do it.
- Regular interaction with the team. to ensure that sales activity & objectives are achieved
- First Line Management of the team, holiday authorisation, RTW, absence management, Team Development via regular coaching, training, call monitoring, feedback sessions. Working with SSC Coach where necessary to achieve this, and any other areas required.
- Providing holiday/absence cover for fellow supervisor.
- Ensure a proactive approach to sales and service is adopted, whilst maintaining efficiency and accuracy
- Promote the proactive resolution of queries from both internal & external customers
- Ensure all tasks are completed within agreed timescales within deadline
- Contribute to the customer Journey and delivery of CCC outputs by supporting the team to achieve KPIs as required
- You are expected to observe the strictest security on all the Company's business and activities. Information must not be made public or divulged to any persons including Press and Media unless permission has been obtained from a Director who has vetted the release
- The management of Health and Safety imposes responsibilities on both the Company and the employee. You have a responsibility towards the Company to ensure you carry out your business activities in a safe and responsible manner, working within the procedures and guidelines laid down for Health & Safety
Location : Office Based (Solihull)
Status : Full Time / Permanent
Reports To: Contact Centre Operations Manager
- Competitive salary
- Holiday - 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service
- Share Scheme(s)
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free Parking and onsite catering
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service