SLM Connect has been established for over 10 years; consistently developing, working alongside multiple well known blue-chip clients. Our hardworking, talented employees thrive in working here due to our reward and recognition scheme; there are always opportunities to grow within the business into other departments.
As a result of our constant growth, we have developed the need for additional requirements within the business and are looking for a hardworking, motivated, full-time recruitment/training officer to join our team.
During this dual role, the successful candidate will be working closely with the directors, and will ensure the office is run effectively within the recruitment and training functions. This post requires a commercially aware individual who has the ability to drive the business forward and add value.
You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the business’ and clients objectives to be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
Candidates must have some previous working experience, and experience within the contact centre would be advantageous though not essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implementing policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Recruiting staff - this includes: preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies to support the flow and screening of suitable candidates;
- Preparing staff handbooks and contracts;
- Planning and delivering induction, campaign, product, sales and systems training for new staff;
- A skilled interviewer - experience in competent interview design and delivery would be an advantage;
- Professional, presentable and positive;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team worker;
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Provide you with a platform to thrive and progress with a dynamic growing company
- Uncapped commission
- Daily incentives
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- On-site canteen
- On-site gym
- Great transport links
- Free car parking
- Regular subsidised social events
- Access to Perkbox-100’s of discounts on high street shopping, travel, food and more
- Exclusive staff discounts
- Full and comprehensive training
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
- Contact Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job