When it comes to specialist health and wellbeing retailers, we're number 1. The biggest in Europe. We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Republic of Ireland – not to mention more than 500 locations in various formats around the world too. It's big scale stuff!
What’s the secret to our success? It’s our people. People across Retail, Head Office and Distribution. They’re the ones who’ve built our business from the ground up – and always will. That’s why we’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
In March we are holding a recruitment event for our Contact Centre to give you a taste of why life at Holland and Barrett is great. Our newly refurbished head office in Nuneaton has the advantage of an on-site state of the art Gym, subsidised canteen and a soon to be Crèche. Rewarding our employees is paramount to our success which is why we offer a competitive package, 25% discount from all of our sites, pension scheme, access to Perkbox and a comprehensive induction procedure with newly-developed online learning tools.
- Receiving and responding to customer interactions
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Managing and resolving any complaints in a professional manner
- Ensuring the customer experience is consistently great at all times
- Working to team KPIs
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude to achieving targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working in a Call/Contact Centre or customer service environment
When:- Friday 16th March 2018
In the morning you will be involved in two group assessment to get to know you a little better and check you’re suitable for the role and if life at Holland and Barrett is right for you (we’re sure you’ll love it here). You will then be provided lunch and those who are successful in the morning session will be progressed to competency based interview in the afternoon.
Working Hours are 37.5 hours, over a 7 day working operation. Within this, you will be asked to work 5 out of 7, working 7.5 hours each day within the hours shown below:
Monday - Friday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job