Are you passionate about optimisation of resources to deliver the best in class customer experience? We have a fantastic role based in central London with a rapidly expanding client. Experience of resource planning and matrix management of contact centre support functions such as training, insight and quality. New high-tech offices and an environment you will instantly love!
You will support the Leadership Team and be accountable for the evaluation, mobilisation and delivery of key work streams, you will own and drive the strategic direction for delivering the company’s resource optimisation in a multi lingual environment. You will work with business areas and stakeholders from across the organisation to agree and lock down the Target Operating Model (TOM) for the in-scope business areas and then ensure delivery and embedding of the TOM’s.
A new role to support initial growth and iron out existing pain points across customer experience operations:
- Scoping, shaping, evaluating, mobilising and delivering specific initiatives to best in class external benchmarks
- Working with passion and determination to help resolve entrenched business issues that may act as obstacles in the achievement of strategic deliverables
- Developing innovative and creative solutions to long standing issues
- Continuously challenge the status quo and refuse to accept sub-standard solutions which distract from the vision
- Raising awareness of the role of the Customer Experience and contact centre team and the drive that they can provide
- Matrix management of key support functions - training, forecasting and scheduling, quality and insight.
- Sense check of WFM forecasts to ensure the balance is achieved for staff engagement and development to maintaining key SLA’s and customer advocacy
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of developing and delivering strategic problem resolution through conceptual thinking with the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level including presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of cost drivers across the business and ability to pull these levers with an understanding of impact across the balanced score card
- Strong analytical background with experience of using relevant tools to create outputs that influence the acceptance of change
- Track record of change management and proven ability to influence the change and embedding new ideas in a business
- Experience in analysis, data gathering, data collation and data interpretation
- 2 years plus experience is a similar role with the ultimate focus on operational excellence
- Contact centre planning certifications would be advantageous.
- Experience within multi lingual customer contact operations
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Interpreting Data
- Matrix Management