We are searching for the exceptional and realise not all ‘exceptional’ people are presently based in Oslo - as such a relocation package will be made available to the successful individual.
Reporting into the Head of Operations (who is based elsewhere) you will be fully responsible for the day to day operational leadership of this exceptional customer service site. Leading Operations and defining the customer journey you will be a ‘hands on’ operator with a balance between operations and strategy. You will create and maintain a working environment which is performance focused, inclusive, motivated, engaging and celebrates success.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the teams drive performance to deliver exceptional levels of service to their customers, increasing CSAT scores and driving customer advocacy wherever possible.
- Leading this growing Contact Centre your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage staff performance and development, developing clear, concise development plans and ensuring these are translated into realistic objectives the output of which is monitored against performance
- Ensure focus on quality and customer satisfaction are at the heart of everything that is done.
- Quality assurance results and other key conduct measures meeting or exceeding internal, external and regulatory expectations for the achievement of good customer outcomes
- Manage operational costs for department as agreed within cost budgets and forecasts
We require an individual who has a passion for Contact Centres and for exceptional Customer Service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job