Our client is a leading global online retailer and they require a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join their B2B contact centre environment. The position will be focused on creating high performing teams that will deliver operational excellence to their vendors and you will be required to effectively manage large scale teams within a complex business to business environment.
As the main point of contact for the people mangers, the role will provide behavioural coaching, guidance, and mentorship to supervisors and driving achievement of performance goals.
Experience of 3 or more years' senior operational experience leading contact centre operation ideally in a global environment, responsible for an operation of 60 plus fte is essential, furthermore a proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively at an executive level
The role is based in Barcelona and you must speak fluent Italian and English. The client will help with relocation expenses.
- Manages performance and behaviour of 3-4 front line supervisors through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Regularly review and analyse key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulate solutions to improve performance
- Create plans to address significant changes and issues like volume changes, type of contact, unusual spike of vendor contacts, etc. and accountable to drive implementation of proposed solutions through Team supervisors to deliver results.
- Oversee effective implementation of short term staffing plan and scheduling adherence in partnership with workflow.
- Responsible for site management in lean staffing periods (e.g. weekend coverage) and resource to overtime requirements.
- Coach and develop associates, tech advisors and supervisors on career paths for internal promotions and job enrichment opportunities.
- Ensure Team Supervisors have a clear understanding of the performance bar and criteria used to differentiate performance
- Conduct quality audits to keep in touch with customer experience
- Actively participates and represents team members in the annual performance review cycle.
- Ensures Team Supervisors and Advisers are compensated consistent with overall performance reviews, and administers annual compensation planning consistent with guidelines.
- Nurture a culture within the team that consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles; visibly ties department decisions to leadership principles and tenets.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
The successful candidate will have a commitment to employee and customer experience, a strong record of customer focus, a keen interest in process improvement and the ability to lead and influence large teams. High energy, with passion for people leadership this role will drive a culture of innovation reinforcing the value of leadership principles. The ideal candidate excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with a goal of achieving success.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in management and or business preferred.
- Fluent Italian and English
- Previous experience managing a large-scale operation with a minimum of 2 years managing frontline supervisors or 4 years managing individual contributors in a customer service environment, experience within a contact centre preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyse data, using the data to drive decision making and Implement effective resolutions.
- Previous experience implementing change management successfully transitioning programs into large scale operations.
- Proven ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of associates, supervisors and peers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
What you get:
- Sign on bonus in year 1 and 2
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Change Management
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Vendor Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job