Call Centre Agent must have housing exp or public sector exp
RBKC Housing Services Contact Centre requires call centre agents to process calls relating to all elements of Housing and Housing Repairs.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following traits.
1) Dedicated to excellent customer service
2) Able to solve problems and resolve issues at the first point of contact
3) To take ownership of calls
4) To take instructions and learn quickly
5) Work in what can be at times a pressured environment
6) Pull with the team to deliver excellent results
7) Excellent communication skills
The Recruitment and Training Process
1) We will conduct phone interview. If an applicant is successful then
2) We will call them in for a group exercise, which will be counted as an interview.
3) We will then put them through one week’s of training and evaluation. Which will be a weeklong "Working Interview".
If applicants are deemed not to meet the required standard throughout that week long "Working Interview" their contract will be terminated.
Training may be run within normal working hours, but outside of shift pattern listed.