A thriving and award-winning employer based centrally in Hatfield are now looking to strengthen their senior management team with the addition of an experienced Contact Centre Manager.
Contact Centre Manager - Job Overview
Typically, your duties will include;
- Leading a team of Managers and Coaches to motivate and inspire a strong call centre with c.250 advisors
- Manage resource to support business demands
- To be commercially aware and deliver business plans in line with agreed costs and budgets
- Identify areas for improvement, leading business change
Contact Centre Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Multi-channel contact centre experience essential
- Strong analytical skills that will be used to review the business & recommend change
- Confident communication skills
- Strong people management skills
Contact Centre Manager - Benefits Offered
- Enhanced benefits packages after qualifying period including private medical, pension & income protection
- 40 hour working week, with 1 in 3 weekends
- Parking on site
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'