- Manages segments of the operations of an inbound or outbound Customer Contact Center related to customer service, problem resolution, fraud detection/investigation and/or product promotion/sales.
- Through effective leadership of supervisors and other leadership personnel, manages operations to ensure contractual quality and service level standards are maintained while ensuring optimum profitability.
- This position also serves as a liaison between management, workforce, quality, training, supervisors/managers and associates ensuring effective communication, recognition, and team development within the operation.
- In addition, may also interface directly with the client to resolve issues.
Scope of Job
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Personal computer experience is required.
- Experience with complex communication network is preferred
- Regularly uses various computerised systems for tracking performance and gathering, and/or troubleshooting as needed.
- Requires extensive exempt level coaching/developing skills and knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character.
- Involves a high level of responsibility.
- Expectation is that regular job tasks are performed with little direction/supervision.
- Strategic thinking and planning as well as high level evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Proven ability to effectively delegate assignments to achieve all goals and objectives through your team.
- Proven supervisory and/or management experience as a supervisor or equivalent is required, preferably in the telecommunications/contact center operations field.
- Products and Services
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Support Function
- Customer Support Policies, Standard and Process
- Customer Support Service Agreements
- Service Request Management Process
- Customer Support Operations
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service