Contact Centre Leader
£38,000 - £45,000 (D.O.E)
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday 12.30pm-9pm Saturday 8am-5.30pm Sunday 9am-5pm
A market leading business in Leicester is looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join their successful and growing Operations team on a permanent basis.
As a Contact Centre Manager you would be responsible for leading and developing the contact centre and its colleagues to deliver excellent customer service to customers.
Successfully lead and develop the Contact Centre and its colleagues to deliver excellent customer service to customers.
Lead and coach your team to deliver against the 4C's performance framework for our customers and colleagues
Work with colleagues to maximize the performance of the team and business.
Primary duties will include:
* Accountable for leading and engaging a large element of the contact centre operation with circa 8 direct reports and 100 FTE
* Ensuring customer queries are resolved without onward referral
* Inspire excellence through leading by example and providing clear direction
* Deliver effective communications on performance, standards, policies and procedures.
* Long term planning of capability requirement for team, growing skills to meet future needs
* Implement strategies that support delivery of excellent service to customers
* Effectively analyse customer and colleague data to drive service improvements
* Demonstrate a positive approach to challenges and create effective solutions
* Support and contribute to business wide initiatives and projects
* Ensures that routine processes deliver compliance
* Ensure effective complaint handling processes are followed within the contact centre
Skills / Experience Required:
* Previous experience in a senior management role within a call centre environment is essential
* Ability to manage key senior stakeholder relationships
* Pro-active and passionate approach to driving change
* Experience of all aspects of individual and team performance management techniques
* Inquisitive, curious nature with ability to critically evaluate information
* Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong numeric and analytical skills
* Highly motivated and inspirational
* Business focused and commercially aware
For more information and to apply, please contact Rassul Choudhury at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job