Salary: £38,000pa + Bonus
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with an industry leading company, recruiting for a Contact Centre Manager to join their head office team in Watford.
The role will require someone with excellent people skills, an excellent customer focussed ethos, and who will be able to share best practice ideas to help our client drive towards class-leading, quality-oriented customer service. The successful candidate will also be required to deliver significant cost savings through enhanced performance.
This is a challenging role that will suit a confident and results-driven manager, who is able to learn on their feet and create structure, making the role their own.
- Driving a quality first ethos with the team.
- Define achievable targets and goals for agents and the team to ensure customer and business needs are met. Regularly review as required to support the business.
- Ensuring the team meets the above targets and goals.
- Managing department resources as required to support customer and business demands.
- Putting in place new ideas and best business practice and drive these initiatives forward.
- Put in place a sustainable structure to sustain the day-to-day functioning of the department.
- Promote, enhance and utilise the CRM system for every customer contactwithin the team.
- Support and motivate the team.
- Deliver effective measurement and tracking data/reporting to communicate the department’s performance as and when required by the Commercial Manager.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven track record of successfully managing a similar size contact centre.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A keen and motivated 'people manager’ with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- High-level of experience in managing a similar customer-focused department.
- Ability to prioritise, meet challenging deadlines and work with competing demands.
- Working with data and information.
- Excellent Decision Making and Initiative.
- Managing relationships.
- Team working, guiding and coaching.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- SIA licence management holder.
- Experience of managing a Notice Processing function and appropriate operating systems including; knowledge of private land enforcement and an understanding of the related Protection of Freedoms Act.
- Experience of MS Office packages at an advanced level or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Cycle to work
- Gym Membership
- Simply Health
- Discount Vouchers - up to 50% off for Merlin
The hours for this role are 42.5 hours worked over 5 days per week. This is a 24/7 contact centre, so flexibility is essential.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Operating Systems
- People Skills